Thursday, January 28, 2010

Why?

Why do you have to make it so hard for me to move on? Lalo na kapag sinasabi mo na baka may magbalik sa akin? I don't want to do this anymore. I know that you still love your ex.

It's him that you miss. Not me.

I could never compete with him.

Please. You're the first one who gave up on me.

You never gave me the chance to make it up to you.

You know that I still love you with all my heart.

I love you, Nate.

Im begging you. Please. Huwag mo na ako paasahin.

Im trying my best to get over you. It's very hard for me to do that, you know.

It pains me when you say na "baka may magbalik".

Naguguluhan na talaga ako.

Sana magkausap man lang tayo ng personal.

Please. Im begging you.

I don't want to hurt myself anymore.

Should I wait for you, eventhough it hurts me inside that you love someone else? Please, I hope we could talk. . .

No comments: