Sunday, April 11, 2010

äventyr på en bra pojke ( a blog )

I've been reading this blog for the past few weeks and to tell you the truth, it helped me sooooooooooo much when it comes to topics of emotions and love. It helps me think. And think. Reevaluate. Think again. Smile. Hindi lang pala ako ang medyo emo at dramatic. It's nice to read that you're not the only who's going through these things. I am thankful that I was able to read that blog. It gave me a new perspective. New things to think about. Reassess my self, and also how to value one's worth. Salamat. This very short entry would be my thanks to a person that I barely know. Person? I dunno. Maybe a voice lang. More like words pala. I dont know if he will be reading this or not but I'm gonna type this anyways. Thank you very much. With all sincerity. You are more than a bra pojke. 


Tack så mycket....

No comments: