Friday, April 23, 2010

あなたにお誕生日おめでとう! (Mama!)

You might be wondering why the title of my post this time is in Japanese. This is because my mom is gonna celebrate her birthday! She honestly doesn't want to keep track of her age because she wants to feel young. She doesn't look her age nga eh.  (kelangan mabait kasi birthday eh).... Anyways, this entire entry would be dedicated for my Japanese mom.

Eventhough you stopped teaching us Japanese when we turned five years old, eventhough at times you party harder than us, eventhough you are more vain than us, eventhough you can't do a lot of things without putting on make up first, eventhough you frequent the gym more than going to the market to get us something to eat, eventhough you sometimes forget that we are still kids at heart, eventhough spoil us, eventhough we know you will never be the perfect mother.....

I LOVE YOU MOM! WE LOVE YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thanks for being the BESTEST (may word bang ganun?) MOM IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!

Eventhough we are growing so fast, eventhough we tend to be insensitive towards you at times, eventhough we forget to kiss you or hug you each day, eventhough I still haven't told you what I really am, eventhough we sometimes lie to you, eventhough we force you to give us things because we know that you can't resist us, eventhough I will never be a perfect son...

WE LOVE YOU WITH ALL OUR HEARTS!

And always remember, mama, I will always be your little boy Gaspard. I love you Mama!

No comments: