Friday, May 7, 2010

Fick För Att Fånga Dem Alla (Gotta Catch 'em All!) with pictures!

I went through my stuff. My room is too cluttered already. I think a rat family already did inside. Joke lang. Hindi naman. Pero super messy na talaga. And since I'm a very good boy (at bibigyan ako ni Mama ng favorite kong ice cream), I cleaned my room.

Don't get me wrong. I'm usually very neat and I hate being messy and disorganized.

And so I was cleaning my room. Then all of sudden, I saw the thing that kept me alive starting from elementary to highschool (pero maybe up until college?) At ito ang aking Pokemon collection!

WAAAAHHH! Parang feeling ko lalo akong bumata. I went through my Pokemon collection like I was 10 years old again.

This is what I have collected, and I think this was the first time that I really kept track of what I had in that collection...

1. Trading cards (3 boxes)
2. More trading cards (this time, in packs and some of them are still unopened)
3. Pikachu na salbabida
4. Pikachu coin bank
5. wallets
6. key chains
7. original stickers from Japan (which can no longer be found in malls)
8. action figures
9. MY POKEDEX!!!!
10. posters
11. drawings and manga books
12. limited edition pens, sharpeners, scissors, erasers... etc (Patay sila dyan! Pati school supplies ko Pokemon!!!)
13. Bed sheets and pillow cases
14. Pokeballs (para feeling Pokemon trainer)
15. CDs / Pokemon Soundtracks
16. VCDs of Pokemon movies (and because I'm cheap, those were pirated)
17. pillows
18. more action figures
19. Pokemon song lyrics
20. picture of me when I was young (taken last year? hahahahahah!)
21. MORE STUFF


I didn't know that I accumulated so much Pokemon stuff na pala. Those were my friends when I was young. I used to play with them. They kept me company when I'm bored. They scared the monsters under my bed and my closet. When I feel sad, I used to sing their songs and then I feel good again. My dream job before was to be a Pokemon trainer. But obviously, hindi naman talaga mangyayari yun... wala kayang Pokemon trainer certification center! So malabo talagang maging trainer ako... haaaaaaaayyyy.... Up to now, I still don't know tuloy if I even matured or not...

Siguro if someone asked me to described myself in three words, I would say "tall, handsome and acts like a ten year old" (hindi pala 3 words yan...hehehe)

I still love my Pokemon stuff. I don't know if there will ever come a time that I will give them away. I remember my Dad telling that if I don't do house chores, he would tell me that he would throw my collection away.... at kapag sinabi na yun, nako mas mabilis pa ako sa alas kwatro kumilos.... mahirap na! Baka nga itapon.

And I think this was also a time that I realized that I was REALLY SPOILED when I was younger. Times have changed naman. Mas naging spoiled ako. HAHAHAHA! Joke lang!

A good friend of mine told me that growing old is necessary BUT GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL!

Yeah!

And I finished cleaning my room while singing Pokemon songs! Gotta catch 'em all POKEMON!

(Here's a picture of one of my balls. I have three of them. LOL)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nine words yung self-description mo... :P

There was a blogger called Fumbler who wrote this:
"Never grow up... if growing up means living in a box.
Never grow up... if growing up means losing your individuality.
Never grow up... if growing up means killing your dream.
Never grow up... if growing up means setting aside your adventures.
Never grow up... if growing up means not living."

Still, I do think a person can have a mature approach and a youthful outlook at the same time.

Gaspard said...

Ay! sorry naman! hahaha! hindi pa po ako marunong magbilang! hahahah!

maybe one day I can do both na! maybe in the future na lang...maybe on my next birthday?

Gaspard said...

I'm playing with my action figures! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Gawing blog entry ang pics ng mga action figures mo! Hahaha!

Gaspard said...

waaahh! yeah! I'll do it next time! I have a new project! Thanks for the idea! :D

Anonymous said...

Volteon, Raichu, Zapdos, Weezing, Bulbasaur, Articuno, Lapras, Moltres, Flareon, Vaporeon, Butterfree, Squirtle, Gyarados, Rapidash (o Ponyta kung hinde), Dewgong, Seadra, Master Ball!!! :D

Gaspard said...

OMG!!!! FAN KA DIN BA?????? And by the way, its a Rapidash! WAAAAAHHHH!!!! Let's battle trading cards!!!! I challenge you NOW! hahaha! >:)

Anonymous said...

Haha! Hanggang cartoons at video games lang ako, dati. I think I enjoyed the mini-games in Pokemon Stadium for N64 the most. Lol!

Gaspard said...

I miss playing trading cards... :(

sigh...

Anonymous said...

Maybe the right person for you will be willing to play trading cards with you. And he'll like it and you'll never have to heave that sigh again. :)

Gaspard said...

HAHAHAHA! Apir tayo dyan! Sir anonymous, you make me smile! hahahaha!