Sunday, May 30, 2010

Uhmmm....

I seriously can't think of a title. I don't even know what to write in this entry. Oh yeah. I had been super busy pala for the past few days so that's why ngayon lang ulit ako makakapagsulat ulit ng kalokohan. At sa super ka-epalan ko, bumigay na ang aking immune system. Hahaha! I was supposed to have a shooting for an iced tea commercial nga eh pero I got sick. I could barely stand up nga eh. I thought I was gonna be rushed to the hospital nga eh kasi nagdidilim ang paningin ko pero thankfully, hindi naman natuloy. And I admit na takot ako sa mga doctor kaya ayoko din ma-hospitalize.

Updates on love? None. I stopped overthinking na din. Eventhough Beau still does weird but wonderful things (wink wink), hindi ko na lang pinapansin. He was just being a good friend..... Okay! Fine! I think I have a crush on him na! Kasi naman eh! Pero I'll just let him do his moves. He looks even better when he does something that I don't even expect him to.

I'll go back to studying foreign languages na nga pala ulit. My next goal is to speak a bit of Portuguese. I was watching ABS-CBN's Showtime when I heard of how Priscilla talks. I fell in love with her instantly. There's always something about how Brazilians talk that makes me weak on the knees. I love their accent. And oh yeah.... I have a crush on Fabio Ide na din. Hahaha!

Mon Dieu! I feel like a little schoolboy (schoolgirl??? hahaha) na first time magka-crush! Hahaha!

Anyways, there's nothing interesting going on. I haven't been able to go out frequently because, again, of my regular work schedule. But I hope this will change. I think I know this will change. My parents will do something about it. Sigh. I'll explain this in the next blog entry.

I miss going out with my highschool friends....

I feel like I'm sooo detached from the world today. Maybe because I barely read the papers and I don't even bother to watch the news....

So what am I supposed to do? I can't balance my work life and my social life. Blah blah blah....

No more updates! Next entry!

No comments: