Thursday, August 26, 2010

Långsam (Slow....)

Yes. Manhid ako. I wouldn't know if someone's flirting with me or not. I would not know if someone's interested with me or not. I don't even get it. Sigh.

I just met this guy and we will call him "E" (tama! yung E sa chatbox na type ni Nate.. hahaha!). I also met some of his friends. Okay. So we will skip some of the details. Fast forward....

E's friend was really into me pala and it took me like 4 hours to get it. I didn't know na throughout the whole time, he was giving signs na pala. Maybe because I wasn't into him? Pero even I'm into someone, I wouldn't even know din eh.

For example....

Imaginary Guy: Hey! Let's go out and see a movie! Dinner will be on me...

Gaspard: Really? Nice! So when are we gonna go out?
______________________________________

Imaginary Guy: Hey! Let's go out and see a movie! Dinner will be on me... (Date tayo ha. And since it's gonna be a date, I'll treat you out.)


Gaspard: Really? Nice! So when are we gonna go out? (Waaah! Really??? Free food? Wow. That's nice of you! So when are we gonna watch a movie and eat out?)

______________________________________

I dunno. Am I just that slow to not get what people really mean? Hahaha! Maybe I need to work on this.

4 comments:

engel said...

well, that's a start. at least now you have an idea. :)

itsyaboykorki said...

ello nice blog ... korki here :)

Zack said...

Haha. I know the feeling! Free food!

Gaspard said...

Yeah. And it's about time na din. Hahaha @ engel

Hey, Korki! What's up? :D

I know right?!?! Free food! hahah! And thanks for dropping by @ Zack