Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Return of Chuck


I never really though that this would still happen. So there I was, walking somewhere in Salcedo when I bumped into Chuck. I just finished attending a VTR. His partner is not with him, which I find weird since I always see them together. Anyways, I don't talk to him anymore since I don't wanna get in the way of his relationship with his guy.

"Hey, kamusta na? Hindi ka na namamansin ah!"

"Ah okay lang ako. May pinuntahan lang ako...."

Hindi ako makatingin sa mata nya. He's wearing a blue shirt and shorts. I think kakagaling nya lang sa mall yata. Or from the gym. He asked me if I'm about to go home. I said yes. And it was kinda getting dark. I wanna go home as early as possible because it was my cousin's birthday.

"Samahan mo naman ako sa condo. Doon din naman ang way mo eh."

"Uhm. Ok."

So we were just walking. Nagkakamustahan lang kami. Ang weird na din kasi ang tagal na pala namin hindi nag-uusap ng maayos. Then all of a sudden, he asked me if I could go up with him sa condo nya. Dinner lang. I said na may pupuntahan ako. He insisted. Minsan na nga lang daw kami makapag-usap eh. I agreed. 

We were silent the whole time we were inside the elevator kahit na kaming dalawa lang dun. We got off the lift then straight to their unit. It was nice. The whole place looks calm and easy to sleep in. He was still behind me. I was looking at their LED TV. All of a sudden, he placed his hands on my waist. Chills went down my spine. Next thing I knew, he was hugging me.

"Remember when you told me na gusto mo ng kayakap. Okay ba ito?"

I wasn't able to talk. I turned around and faced him. I didn't know what came into me but I kissed him. There I said it. I kissed a guy who's currently in an almost 3 year relationship. He was kissing me back. Next thing I knew we were on their bed. He got his top off already. The pillows felt so soft. He was kissing my neck and I was kissing him back. On his chest. Arms. Shoulders. Neck. He was going down when I asked him to stop. He just smiled at me. More like a grin.

I was lying in the bed, Chuck on top of me. He was grinding his hard "you know what" against mine. It felt good. Hahaha. I laughed a little.

"I know you like that, Gaspard."

I was just moaning. Hahaha. And he was doing the same. Then he kissed me again.

I opened my eyes when I heard footsteps.

BUKAS ANG PINTO NG CONDO NI CHUCK!

AT NASA HARAP NAMIN ANG PARTNER NYA.

He got off of me. Stood up. I was sitting on the bed now.

Then I woke up from my dream.

BUTI NA LANG TALAGA PANAGINIP LANG ANG LAHAT!

I was catching my breath when I woke up. I really thought it was real. I still remember how the dream went. God. I dunno why I had that dream. Ayokong mangyari yun in real life.

Dapat ko pala talagang iwasan sya. Baka premonition ito. Hahaha!

No comments: