Monday, August 30, 2010

Söndag (Sunday

I have to share this to you guys. I think that some of you may know that I try to go to church as often as possible. I was not able to go to church that often due to my work. (Laging stressed at gusto ko na lang magpahinga at matulog.) But you know what? I really think it should not be the case. Going to church always fills my soul with someone that I can't explain. That you are touched with the presence of our Father. I always try not to cry when we sing church hymns. LOL. For some reason, when I hear those songs, it always feels like I never left "home" and that they were always with me. Believe me. Those songs have powers.

A friend texted me about life's challenges. I just have to share this kasi I was really touched.

"Olives are crushed to make the best oil. Grapes are squeezed to make the finest wine. Roses are pressed to make the most fragrant perfume. Have you been crushed, squeezed or pressed by life's trials and difficulties?

Be glad because God is bringing out the best in you"

I know that He lives and He will always be there when we need Him.

I love those kinds of messages. It makes you smile and think that you are always blessed with what you have. I had a great Sunday.

No comments: