Thursday, September 30, 2010

Att göra eller inte göra (3rd Part)

It was fun. After that whole experience, we decided to do it again. We could barely keep our hands off each other. After that evening, we met again for the second round. LOL. This time, I stayed over at his condo. We did it before we sleep. Then we did it again in the morning when we woke up. And finally, we did it again in the afternoon before I go home. We were really comfortable with each other na?

We like kissing each other. Holding hands while staring at each other's eyes. Lying in bed. Rubbing our feet together. At walang katapusang pambobola sa isat isa! Hahaha!

He asked me if I could do him a favor. He asked me that if I'm gonna have sex with other guys, I should do it safely daw. Why? Because when he wants to do it with me, he wants it bareback. Weird... I told him that I'm gonna do that if he's gonna do the same thing. Hindi daw sya  ganun. Masaya na daw sya sa aming dalawa ng partner nya. I dont believe him. Ano yun??? Haha! Sabi nya ay pihikan daw sya sa mga nakaka-do nya. Ako? Syempre ako din! He or she should be good looking at may sense din naman kausap. Hehehe.

We've only met each other for two weeks now but everything seems so light when I'm with him. May nabanggit nga sya sa akin eh. One of his friends asked Luch kung isa lamang akong "flavor of the month". He answered that he doesn't do that with people he just have sex with. Magaling mambola itong si Luch eh.

Eto ang mga kalokohan nya:

He's proud of me. And that's why he wanted to meet his closest friends. He wanted me to meet his friends so that in a way, I'll know what kind of person he really is.

He wanted to talk for hours and just rub our feet together, which I find really sweet.

Ang gwapo ko daw. Isa yan sa mga reasons din kung bakit daw sya proud sa akin. Hahaha! Parang adik lang eh!

He wants me to stay over at his place so that we could just cuddle and sleep together. I find this really sweet. I like hugging him. And do you know the feeling when your body and arms fits his when you hug each other? Basta. Parang ganun.

He wanted to see me when I wake up in the morning because he says that you can only see a person's real appearance when he or she just woke up. And he liked the way I looked when I woke up. Pambihira! Magaling talaga mambola!

Madami pa syang sinasabi pero I just didn't bother to listen to them. Why? Because I still have my walls up and they wont fall down soon.

At this point, he was very sweet to me. He makes me laugh. And he made me realize na hindi lang talaga sex ang habol namin sa isat-isa.

Just after the 2nd time I met his friends, he asked me, again, to sleep over at his condo. Hindi na ako nagpapilit kasi gusto ko din naman. When it was time to sleep, he asked me to just cuddle with him. His body felt warm against mine.

To tell you the truth, that was the sweetest and most romantic day/evening of my life. We were just talking. Hugging each other. Kissing. A sweet kind of kiss. Lambingan kumbaga. Naglalambingan lamang hanggang makatulog. Tama. Hindi lang nga sex ang habol ni Luch. Nakakatuwa naman.

Siguro lahat ng "player" ay alam na ang mga ganitong strategy. I dunno.

No comments: