Sunday, November 28, 2010

den verkliga Luch (The Real Luch)

As many of you know, Luch and I have been together for quite some time now and I've blogged about him several times already.

This time, I'm here to blog about the real Luch.

As you can see, Luch is just a codename I gave to my boyfriend so I can write things about him here.

I chose Luch because he looks a lot like my collegemate/coursemate in school....when I was still in college.

Not to mention they're both hot... (I'm drooling now. LOL)


Hanggang ngayon ay isa pa din sya sa mga ultimate crush ko...hehehe. Hindi na yata ako makaka-get over sa kanya eh. Hahaha!

Eto ang ilan sa mga pictures nya online. By the way, he has been modeling for some time na din. Isa sya sa mga Cosmo Bachelors. Sya din yung may commercial sa Fita and ang latest sa kanya ay part na sya ng Hunts! ( yeah, yung pork and bean!) Ang yummy talaga! (ng pork and beans?!?!?) hahahahha!


Yung commercial nya :D


*** I got an email from the ULTIMATE CRUSH to remove the picture. His wish is my command. Anything for my Luch. Hihihi. And yes kinikilig pa din ako sa email nya. Hahaha. (Ang loser ko hahaha) ***


Nung nasa Cosmo sya...


*** I got an email from the ULTIMATE CRUSH to remove the video. His wish is my command. Anything for my Luch. Hihihi. And yes kinikilig pa din ako sa email nya. Hahaha. (Ang loser ko hahaha) ***



and this one :D

*** I got an email from the ULTIMATE CRUSH to remove the picture. His wish is my command. Anything for my Luch. Hihihi. And yes kinikilig pa din ako sa email nya. Hahaha. (Ang loser ko hahaha) ***


and I love the way he smiles :D

*** I got an email from the ULTIMATE CRUSH to remove the picture. His wish is my command. Anything for my Luch. Hihihi. And yes kinikilig pa din ako sa email nya. Hahaha. (Ang loser ko hahaha) ***



yeah...ultimate crush ko si Luch...he could probably be my dream guy... but you know what? I wouldn't trade my Luch for anyone.



Luch Zanirato/Lopez will just be one of the guys in my dreams....



But I would rather stay with the Luch that I have because he is real, I could touch him. I could hug him and spend the nights with him. I could kiss him. I could stare at my Luch for hours without getting tired. I could watch Spongebob with him and do silly stuff. I can still be a kid but he also teaches me how to become a man. My Luch made me fall in love. And I know that he loves me too. And that is the best part.

2 comments:

engel said...

i just hope things don't get complicated between the two of you.

but i'm happy for you. :)

Gaspard said...

awww... thanks sir engel! I, too, am hoping :D

im happy for you and your kid too!

isn't it nice to be in love? heheheh