Thursday, December 2, 2010

Till Joe (To Joe)

It's Joe's birthday this weekend...that means I wouldn't get to see my Luch again...just like every weekend...sigh...oh well...Im kinda getting used to it anyways....

not being able to see him on weekends...uhmm...what else....I guess that's the only thing we dont get to do often... hahhaah...



Joe! Happy 31st birthday!



you know what, eventhough I love your boyfriend and we're together now....and we get to do stuff behind your back....I still wish you all the best. I hope that you will be more successful in your chosen career. I hope that you will be happier for the years to come. I know that Luch still loves you very much. Love him just like the way he loves you. (I know I sound weird.) I was nice meeting you by the way. I remember you telling me that it would be nice to hang out again. Yeah it is. You're a nice guy, Joe. I know why Luch loves you too.

I guess I'll just see you soon then, if ever it will happen again :D














One last thing....


I hope you're not reading this....heheheh

3 comments:

engel said...

Here's to hoping Joe's not reading this post. :P

Happy birthday to him.

Gaspard said...

hahahah!

and they had their 4th anniversary too this weekend!

nice...

yeah...a happy birthday and anniversary to him :D




i really do hope he's not reading this kundi...patay....LOL

iurico said...

haha

sneaky and evil - my type of guy. haha