Monday, January 10, 2011

Jag saknar dig (Missing you)

Just so you know, I'm always thinking about you.

I like spending time thinking what it would be like to be with you again..for another day...for another evening.

I'm always looking forward to having dinners with you.

I'm always excited to talk with you.

To hug you.

And to just lay there and cuddle.

You keep on telling me na "kakakita lang natin nung isang araw, miss mo na agad ako?"

I guess you don't know what it feels like to be in my size 11 shoes...hehehe

It makes me sad that I can't be with you whenever I feel like being with you (which is all the time)

Pinasok ko ito, and I know what the conditions and consequences are

Maybe, all I'm trying to say is I love you...

More than you can imagine.

More than your current and past boyfriends.

If I'm still not enough, I will try to be all that you'll ever want.

I'll never hurt you.

I won't let you down.

I'll never walk away.

I miss your scent.

It became a habit of mine, that whenever I sleep at your place, and you're still not there, I always wear the shirts that you just wore.

In a way, it makes me feel that you're just there.

Beside me.

I am always waiting.

And I can wait.

Thanks for being honest with me.

I am filled with joy when you told me that I was able to change you.

That I made you loyal.

Well, with Joe and I.

You now owned me. Truly. I gave myself to you when you said that.

Mahal na mahal kita.

Words are never enough. I know it sounds cliche but that's what I really feel.

And when we sleep together, I feel safe.

I know I'm home.

In your bed.

I'm no longer scared of monsters under my bed. LOL.

I don't see any other guys.

It's just you and I.

Whenever I arrive at your condo, and you, just sitting on your bed watching TV,

and when you smile when you see me,

it feels like finally, I have someone to call mine too

Luch, I am yours.

Mahal na mahal na mahal kita.

I just wrote this because I miss you...

At tsaka narinig ko ang song ni Dingdong Avanzado... "Maghihintay Sayo"

Hehehe

Love you, Bebeboinks...

No comments: