Friday, January 7, 2011

Tillgodose Dig (Just some of the things I'll gladly do)





These are just some of the things I'll gladly do for my man...I chose this song because of the lyrics and what each verse means. I love my man :)


A few minutes ago...

Luch messaged me on Facebook. He said that he's already stressed sa work.

And just like what a good member of Destiny's Child would do, (syempre ako si Beyonce, para may banging-bikini-bod!), kinulit ko sya until he laughs or smiles...

At nagtagumpay naman ako dun. Hehehe.




"Want To Give You My Breath, My Strength, My Will To Be Here

That's The Least I Can Do,
Let Me Cater To You
Through The Good (Good)
The Bad (Through The Bad)
The Ups And The Downs (Ups And Downs)
I'll Still Be Here For You
Let Me Cater To You"


2 comments:

engel said...

yiiii. cheesy. :)

Gaspard said...

hindi lang cheesy..malandi pa! hahahhahah!