Wednesday, October 26, 2011

födelsedag och årsdag



How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height



Masaya ang aking munting kaarawan. Hindi ko ma-explain kung ano ang nararamdaman ko, pero I'm very sure na it's all because I'm still madly in love with this guy. Matindi pa din ang crush ko sa kanya. Ewan ko ba. Yung tipong kapag lumingon sya, tapos bigla kang ngingitian, kikiligin ka bigla tapos mararamdaman mong nagba-blush ka? Hehehe.



My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.



Throughout the whole year na naging kami, I can honestly say that I have changed, maybe a lot or maybe a few lang. I dunno. My experiences with him will always be priceless. I would never change anything that happened in the past kasi I know that those things only made me more mature, made us stronger and helped me become more as an individual.





I love thee to the level of everyday's
Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.



______________________________________________________________________




I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.



I will always make you feel that I love you. I will never get tired of loving you, even up to the time I stopped breathing. Even up to the time heart stopped beating. People has always been looking for their other half since Zeus split people into two. At this point, I am very proud to say that I have found another soul, a soul I consider to be mine. My soulmate.


______________________________________________________________________



I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.




My literature professor told us in a lecture that lovers are the only people legally allowed to break their promises. I remember the examples he gave us.


"Class, if someone brakes up with you, don't remind them that they told you that they will never leave you. We all know, during that time, that person really loved you. What they said that time was real and genuine. Never question that."


Promises were made and even if we may break promises in the future, I will never have regrets. I will be bitter and will leave with a heavy heart. 


But I promise Bebeboy, my love will still be the same as the day  we first met and fell in love. And this is true. Walang kokontra. Uupakan ko ang kokontra.


______________________________________________________________________




I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints,—I love thee with the breath,




I am looking forward for the next years to come. I am excited for the outcome of this journey with you.


I remember last night, you told me that the only thing that would keep us apart will be death. I answered you that in my religion, if you really love somebody, you can be sealed and never be parted, even by death.


______________________________________________________________________


My birthday was really simple. We just ate in one of my favorite restaurants, we sang karaoke songs and we also did arcade games. Yep. I'm 22 now. But it's so nice to feel very young and alive. My birthday went really well. More than what I expected it to be.






I love you Luch! One year na tayo! :P




Smiles, tears, of all my life!—and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

- Sonnets from the Portuguese
Sonnet 43

2 comments:

gillboard said...

happy for you gaspard. :)

Gaspard said...

thanks gillboard! :)

tell the Kid I said hey :)