Friday, November 4, 2011

Stenar

Napansin ko lang. Napapadalas na ang aming pag-aaway. Parang kahit na maliliit na bagay, napag-aawayan namin.

People who are in relationships should learn how to change and grow with each other. Hindi ibig sabihin na kapag nakaugalian mo nang gawin yun, hindi ka na kailangan magbago. If you already know na ikaw ay may isang katangian na hindi kanais-nais, that should mean that you should adjust and try to change for the better, for you and your partner.

If he wants you to change your bad habits, so should he.

_______________________________________________________________________

Nakakainis lang.

_______________________________________________________________________

If you're mad over something, don't use other people to be your emotional dumpsite. I understand that you need someone to talk to. And that should be me you should be talking to. I know that you're stressed out already pero huwag mo naman ibuhos ang iba mong galit sa akin.

If I give my opinion, I only mean to give you good advice. I'm not going to insist that you follow that, if you don't want to. 

_______________________________________________________________________

Sometimes, I just want you to think fairly. I want you to be fair. We all think very differently from one another but please be fair, even with Joe.

_______________________________________________________________________

Kung kinakausap kita ng mahinahon at kung ako man ay nagtanong, ang intensyon ko lang ay malaman ang iyong sagot. If you feel like I'm interrogating you, don't. Reply in the same tone and manner if you have something to say. I get hurt easily and you know that. What's the point of interrogating you if I already know the answer, right?

_______________________________________________________________________

That's the thing with me. I get hurt but then I easily let it pass. Why should I bother myself with so much negativity. I hate that I love you too much that I can't even hate you for a long time.

_______________________________________________________________________

If we fight, I want you to talk to me and not give me the cold treatment and treat me like I'm invisible. As much as possible, I want it resolved right away.
_______________________________________________________________________

You know that I detest some of the things that you do. 
_______________________________________________________________________

Mabilis ako magselos. Sa ibang mga ginagawa mo. Alam kong alam mo yan.
_______________________________________________________________________

I can forgive, but I never forget. Never. I can forget the details but never the emotions.
_______________________________________________________________________

Naging masyado na tayong naging komportable sa isa't-isa.
_______________________________________________________________________

If I wrote something like this, it's because I want to tell you that I love you. And that I'm not perfect and I'm flawed as any human being living on Earth. I want us to grow together. I want us to change for the better. I'm trying to do my part. Tell me that you're doing yours too.

4 comments:

gillboard said...

Naks, ang mature.

Can relate ako slightly sa mga sinulat mo. Pag nag-aaway kami ni Kasintahan.

Hey, all relationships go through that. You'll both be fine just keep the communication open. :)

Gaspard said...

mature na talaga? hahahaha!

ikamusta mo na lang ako kay Kasintahan mo. hihihi.

i agree with you na an open communication will make a relationship last longer and happier :)

Herbs D. said...

me and aaron have been going through the same thing. its good to know that we're not alone.

and yes, communication is the key, and buy some sex toys too. theyre fun! :)

Gaspard said...

oooohhhhh!!! sex toys...hahahahaha!

thanks for dropping by Herbs D. :)